SSC CGL (Common Graduate Level) exam is one of the popular exams in India . every graduate want to qualify it as it opens the door of success for them. But as everybody knows the exam is tough and so as the competition. every year, lakhs of graduates apply for this exam but only a fraction of them were able to qualify it. So if you want to qualify this exam then you need to fully read this article and then do as is described Below :
Here is the ssc cgl preparation strategy
- Make a time table of your study and follow it regularly.
- Start your study practice at least 3 months before the ssc cgl exam.
- Purchase good books from the market for preparation of each section of exam.
- Download SSC CGL Syllabus.
also know SSC CGL CUT OFF SCORES which you have to achieve in order to clear the exam.
- Divide the syllabus according to time table. Don’t forget to put the regular revision time in between.
- Before 3 days of the exam, revise as much as you can.
- Maintain your health the best in exam days.
- Read as many books as you can and solve as many previous years papers as you can.
- Practice all the sections fully. Don’t leave any section thinking it easy.
- Daily solve a previous year paper or a model test paper and try to do all 100 questions correctly within 1:30 hrs
- Generate or find or learn new shortcuts methods of solving numerical problem and memorize them.
- Make a time management of your question paper. Decide how much time you are going to give to each question and each section.